I BUILT A CAVE BASE IN MINECRAFT RTX
Iskall builds a Minecraft starter cave base in Minecraft RTX using Nvidia's new Raytracing technology released for Minecraft Windows 10 edition.
Note, I previously uploaded a Minecraft RTX video where I built another base, but the frame rate was all wrong in the recording.
This video is sponsored by Nvidia, many thanks for giving me the opportunity to try out RTX!
Instructions on how to play the Minecraft RTX Beta:
- Own a Windows 10 copy of Minecraft
- Have an RTX GPU installed
- Install the latest NVIDIA Drivers
- Install Xbox Insider Hub app on PC (available on windows store)
- Click on the ‘open box’ icon in the left sidebar nav
on the insider content screen you will see a beta available for Minecraft for Windows 10, click this & choose join
- A pop up will appear with 3 radio buttons, choose the one for ‘Minecraft RTX Beta’ & click Done
- Update Minecraft Windows 10 (If you have automatic updates on, this will happen automatically)
- Launch the game & head to the marketplace. Search ‘RTX’ to download a selection of free creator-built worlds
#minecraft #raytracing #iskall85